N&S is committed to both respecting and protecting the privacy of its customers. To this end N&S complies with relevant legislation aimed at protecting and controlling the use of your personal data. As a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 N&S would have statutory responsibility for protecting your personal data.
To help it provide the best possible service, N&S may collect and maintain certain information about you and use it in the following ways:
- to notify you about changes to this website.
- to carry out the obligations N&S has arising from any contracts entered into with you.
- to ensure that content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to permit you to participate in any interactive features on our website, if you choose to do so.
- to send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, SMS, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies and events, sponsored by N&S and others, that N&S thinks might be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
N&S protect and strictly enforce the confidentiality of this information, and, under no circumstances, will N&S sell or rent it to other businesses or third parties.
N&S currently only sends emails to customers who have asked it to send them information about N&S products and services. If you have asked for such emails in the past, but have now changed your mind, just email N&S at email@example.com and your details will be deleted from the emailing list.
Cookies help N&S to improve this website and to deliver a better and more personalised service tailored to your needs. They enable N&S to:
- estimate audience size and usage pattern.
- store information about your preferences, and so allow N&S to customise this website according to your individual interests.
- speed up your searches.
- recognise you when you return to this website.
To find out more about Cookies, what they are used for and how you can choose to control or delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.